Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Saturday

Well, to be honest, my Saturday started out really sh**ty. I went to take an insurance exam and "failed" it by one question...again. Stop judging me! But its okay because we planned a fun day anyway so it got my mind off of it. Here are some pics of my day:

Sevvie was being cute/up to something so I snapped this shot. Luvs.



Then we went to the temple. Don't mind my stink face. What I like about this picture is that the temple is subtly in the background. I am learning how to do more things with my  camera. Finally.



 Here is Brando.

 It was raining




Then we ate in Bethesda, MD at this place called JALEO. They had small forks.
 I believe he was saying "you are creepy, stop taking pictures"

Our yummy cheese spread.

How cool is this?!


We then went to the Kennedy Center to see  the NSO play Beethoven's Symphony No. 3



Some shots of the Kennedy Center lights



Even though the day started off rough, it got better. Oh and BTW, I have my plastic surgery blog all ready to post but I have been too scared to hit publish!!! But I will get a spine soon because I know you are all looking forward to it :)

Peace, love and aged cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment