Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What Was She Wearing?

You were DYING to see my red pants I wore on Vday right??!? Well here is what I wore:


Starting from the top left, going clockwise:

  • Houndstooth nail stickers with a red heart
  • Chucks (dirty ones) and uneven pant legs (stop judging)
  • Me trying to get the whole outfit, aka:Stink face
  • Wavy hair (a must)
  • A picture showing my colors and then showing you my toilet in the background. You're welcome.
  • Red earrings
  • RED PANTS
  • Polka dot scarf (borrowed from my sissy)

Did you all read my post from the 13th?? Cause stats is saying only my daddy did. I hope stats is a lying bastard.

Thanks for caring about what I wore yesterday!

Peace, love and STINK FACE!

2 comments:

  1. Stats is a liar because I totes read your post yesterday. You were a hot mama on v day that's for shizzle. Love you!

    ReplyDelete