Friday, January 27, 2012

It's A Trap!

Back in December we invited some friends over to have a Star Wars marathon. One of our friends hadn't seen Star Wars before (I will wait while you process that) so we decided it was the only logical thing to do. So here are some pictures from our party



MENU
Bantha Milk: Brazilian Lime-aid with blue food coloring
Yoda Soda: whatever soda they wanted to drink
Ewok Food: Pub Mix
Darth Dip: Ranch
Lei's Buns: Cinnamin rolls
Death Star (of Vegetables): Vegetable tray
R2D2 MicroCHIPS: Chips

Food not shown:
Asteroids and Sand dunes: Made by Thad and Erika. I can't tell you what exactly was in them, but believe me when I say, they were delish! And Star Wars fruit snacks (self explainatory)

 And just for funzies:




I am glad I re-watched Episodes 4-6. It had been far too long. I suggest it to everyone reading this.







Peace, love and the dark side.








2 comments:

  1. You failed to mention my favorite part of this event:
    Emily, having never seen it, was torn between who Leia should choose: Luke or Han.
    And then the big reveal that Luke is Leia's twin brother!!! Shock! Horror! Anger!
    ...she never saw it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh woah. Is that Leche de Madre for Ewoks?! Also, i blurt laughed when I got to the regrets post, and shilo's comment about not knowing who leia should choose is just too rich. So jelly, peace, love, and Han. Oh yeah, I oxford'd that for you.

    ReplyDelete