Sunday, July 8, 2012

Race for the Cure

On June 2nd, the company I work for sponsored us to "walk or run for the cure" on the National Mall in D.C. And the day before we had a potluck at work. I made some yummy breast cancer cake pops (wait, that came out wrong).

 Most of these pictures are courtesy of Amy Nicole (one of our co-workers/photographer at our events. She is SUPER talented!)


This is the other Ashley I work with. She is hilarious (I look like an idiot in this picture because Ashley just whipped me around and I smiled as soon as I saw the camera lens).Yes, its confusing to work with another Ashley, especially when people are describing us:
Person #1 :You know, Ashley
Person #2: Which one?
Person #1: The one with dark hair and freckles
Person #2...blank stare...
This is when my height usually gets brought into the conversation and I become "Little Ashley"


The day of the race I woke up butt-early. We took a little bus to the even to D.C. I signed up to run the 5k but decided to walk it and hang out with my co-workers. I know, I am lazy. Here is our banner:


Me and some co-workers






Look, me and Jessica photo bombed this picture!!! :)







Away we go!






Peace, love and ta-tas!

No comments:

Post a Comment