Sunday, August 7, 2011

Empty Promises

Remember how I told you all I would finally blog about my amazing summer? Yeah. That hasn't happend and I fear it won't be for awhile. Which makes me sad because I want to share it so badly with you all!


Sorry but you will have to wait. Until then, take a gander at my schedule from yesterday:

Woke up
Worked on the house
Went to Red Lobster for lunch with sissy (that was part of my bday present)
Went shopping at a mall (and didn't get our butts slashed)
Got awesome clothes from H&M
Dyed hair
Cut hair
Watched HP on ABC Family
Went to bed

If this is what it is going to be like having Shilo around then my life is set.

Peace, love and box cutters.

1 comment:

  1. Haha...butts slashed! That is so not funny! I did notice that all of the girls were either in their teens or early 20's. Hate to say it, but I think you guys were too old for the 'butt slasher'. Glad your safe and your butts are in tact!

    ReplyDelete