Monday, January 10, 2011

Whaaaaa? A new blog? Why??

Hey everyone!

First of all, you probably want to know why I have a new blog. Well, I decided to make ashleyrobison.com more about art so someone will hopefully hire me to do art (of any kind really). So that's that.

I should also tell you about the name of my blog. In the 7th grade I decided that when I started a band I would call it With Relish. Since my playing instrument skills only go as far as Rock Bank and Christmas songs on the flute, I gave up the band idea. But I still needed to use the awesome name. So here it is. It is one of my favorite lines from the movie Grease. 

Ok, that is all for my very first post from my new blog. Hopefully there will be more to come! 

2 comments:

  1. I think that you should mention your dear sister (along with Rizzo) helped you come up with the awesome band name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Grease!!! And I love reading your blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete